We are looking for an associate wedding photographer who will be the perfect fit for the Eric Brushett Photography team.
We have reached full capacity as a studio, and we are looking for a gifted and enthusiastic photographer to join us. If you are interested in this position, or if you have a friend that would be interested, please thoroughly read the guidelines below.
We are hiring for the long-term, and expect our associate to be willing and able to photograph 10-20 weddings per season.
All Applications are due no later than November 19th, 2015.
What we are looking for:
· Someone who has a natural eye, gift, and passion for wedding photography
· Someone who is organized
· A great work ethic is very important, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible
· Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to our team
· Someone who values communication, feedback, and growth (personally and professionally)
· It is necessary that you have experience shooting weddings. You will be joining us as a second shooter for a number of weddings before booking your own
Things you can expect from us, if you end up joining our team:
· How to be a successful wedding photographer
· How to contribute to and interact with a small (and wonderful) team
· Vendor relationships & networking
· How to work with a team of photographers
· Constant feedback and encouragement
· Position does not include office work, but it will require that you be available on weekends (for weddings) and in the evenings for regular team meetings
· We are not in a rush to hire, and won’t if we don’t find the right fit for us
· If you love taking photos but hate the business side of photography, you could be the perfect fit
Please send a resume, cover letter (that details why you want to be an associate wedding photographer) as well as a link to 3-5 full weddings shot as a first or second shooter to jobs@photographyEB.com